We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to join our team. As an Administrative Assistant, you will play a critical role of being the first impression of our firm. You will work closely with client services and financial advisors to provide administrative and operational support, ensuring we maintain the highest level of client service.
What You Will Do
- Serve as the first point of contact for clients and prospects, providing friendly and professional assistance via phone, email, and in-person interactions.
- Schedule client meetings and coordinate calendars with advisory team
- Assist with the client onboarding processes, including gathering required documents and information.
- Execute document preparation requests from advisory teams in a timely manner to meet client expectations.
- Ensure compliance policies are being completed, including appropriate documentation and record keeping.
What You Will Bring
- 3 years of administrative and/or front office experience
- Ability to prioritize, stay organized, and manage multiple tasks and requests in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the highest standards of excellence
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership of work
- Track record of professionalism, adaptability, attention to detail, and time management
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan plus 6% Company Matching
- HSA Employer Contributions
- Employer Paid Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- PTO plus company paid holidays
- Opportunities for professional growth and development