We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Client Service Associate to join our team. As a Client Service Associate, you will play a critical role in ensuring our clients receive the highest level of service and support. You will work closely with our team of financial advisors to provide administrative and operational support, while maintaining strong client relationships.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Execute document preparation requests from advisory teams in a timely manner to meet client expectations.
- Management of client accounts and households through CRM and internal reporting systems.
- Submit service requests for processing with our custodians and follow up as needed.
- Ensure compliance policies are being completed, including appropriate documentation and recordkeeping.
Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years client service experience (preferably in the financial industry)
- Experience using CRM software is preferred.
- Experience using DocuSign or similar is strongly preferred.
- Ability to prioritize, stay organized, and manage multiple tasks and requests in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn and understand new software and technology relatively quickly.
- Strong communications skills (both written and oral)
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the highest standards of excellence
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership of his or her work
- Track record of professionalism, adaptability, attention to detail, and time management
We offer a competitive compensation package and opportunities for professional development and advancement at our firm. If you are a service-minded individual who is ready to be a part of a rapidly growing company, we encourage you to submit your resume and cover letter today!